I planned to do a post about some things I have been loving recently but after taking the photos I can;t find my usb wire. It's probably at my parents or at the shop so it i will have to wait till tomorrow. I've decided to show some photos from my instagram feed instead. Some people don't like these types of posts and see them as a filler but I love having a nosey at what everyone has been taking photos of.
1. Fifa 13. I'm sure a lot of you have dreaded it too. We only have one tele in our house (well plugged in) as if me and my boyfriend want to watch separate things we use the macbook. Now I've got to look forward to this blaring out my TV in the living room.
2. My new wardrobe. I thought I was getting over the whole shabby chic style but I am in love with this. My boyfriends nan was having a clear out and it would look perfect in my spare room once it is finished.
3. Christmas is nearly here! Now I have a shop I see why retailers have to get the Christmas stuff out as soon as possible. We've sold lots already and need to stock up. It's my favourite time of the year. It couldn't come quick enough. I've even started Christmas shopping. All organised, me ;)
4. Not having to set an alarm last Friday. I had an un-expected day off on Friday. Usually when I take a day off I have something organised as I don't want to waste it working 7 days a week now. But I had a lay in and smooched around my house all day.
5. Me and my sister after playing Badminton. I'm really trying to get more active so we want to play badminton last week and going again this week. I think we laughed more than we moved though. We played doubles against my boyfriend and his friend. My first serve had us both crying as my boyfriends friend managed to trip over his own feet and the shuttlecock hit him the eye!! - Bless him.
6. A few products brought from Boots. I've really enjoyed using the cetaphil and will put a review up soon.
7. Just me.
8. Some soap in the shop. Have some designed inspired scents now including Jo Malone Wild fig & Cassis, Calvin Klein, Ghost to name a few. My favourite is the batternburg.
9. The Naked 2 Palette. I am loving this even more every time I use it. The matt black is perfect to set my eyeliner and smoke it out for a natural look.
10 & 12. Beau being so cute. He looks like a micro pig at times. Really want to get Beau and Theodore harnesses and leads, but my boyfriend thinks that's a big over the top. Thoughts?
11. A cheeky dominoes a couple of weeks ago. I can never finish them. Good job as I am eating pretty healthy recently. Even managed to lose some weight!
Monday, 1 October 2012
Monday, October 01, 2012 2 comments