1. I originally saw the dress in black but they only had it in XS not in S so I opted for the nude/mink colour. I also went a size up after seeing the length of it. I've just tried it on and it's perfect. It's not too long and not too short. Would go perfectly paired with my new jacket. £24.99
2. I really wanted a metallic jumper. The high street are full of them recently. This one has gold running through it and pretty sequins although I think it isn't too over the top. Would look perfect paired with some jeans. It was just £14.99.
3. I had to get this jumper after lusting at this Topshop one for a while. I posted it in a wish list a while ago. But this one had the same bow detailing t the back, and colour but was a cheaper price at just £19.99. Think it will be perfect for the Christmas season, which I'm getting super excited about! Just like a kid!
4. I picked up just a basic grey baggy jumper from H&M Basics. It's really soft and can easily pair it with leggings or jeans and layer it up. £14.99
5. I love how simple this top is. Think I can dress it up for work and make is casual. Love the gold detailing of the zip on the back. £14.99
6. I've been after a chunky knit cardigan for a while now. In the shop it looked grey. But when I got it home it was brown. I got really confused how this happened and just decided that I picked the wrong one up. But now looking at the pictures I took it does look grey. I'm not sure about it. The colour is confusing but I'm sure I will find something to wear it with. £19.99
7. Finally, I got this thin knit jumper from Topshop. It was about £28 which I thought was pretty reasonable. I love the colour. It is a mauve shade. Inside it purple so that reflects through.
I also picked up a few jeans, leggings and trousers which I'll post later in the week of me wearing them. Think it is easier to take a picture wearing them otherwise you can't really see.
Isn't Christmas coming upon us so quickly? It was so busy yesterday. I didn't even attempt queuing up in Newlook and Primark was pretty much a joke at queuing up although after a while it soon went down. So I'm glad I didn't walk away.