1. Newlook Hair Tie I love all the bows and floral head wear in the high street at the moment. I'm planning on wearing this when I went my hair out my face in a high bun.
2. Primark Jewellery You may notice the first necklace with the shark teeth on it tangled beyond relief. I can't seem to get my head around where exactly the tangle starts. (The mother will have to sort it out). I love the colouring on the second necklace and the floral heart is lovely. It may sound weird; but I love the noise it makes on. And it doesn't look like a Primark necklace to me.
3. Primark Sunglasses Case I always break sunglasses when they get squashed in my bag so needed a case, and this leopard print one was perfect.
4. Primark Daisy Elasticated Head Band This makes me feel all summery and is really pretty.
5. Primark Floral Gladiators I originally picked up the tan gladiators with lace bows on after taking ages to decide as my sister has them and as much as I loved them, I didn't want to wear matching shoes with her. I decided to get them but then realised the last one in my size someone had snapped the elastic and put scruff marks all on them. So these wore a spur of the moment buy to last me untill I find some I really like. Oh and I know I have big feet but I would look silly with smaller feet. I'm not out of proportion!
6. Primark Tights I was looking for the suspender style tights but they only had the hearts ones. I also picked up another pair of Black tights. These ones are really comfy and thick.
7. H&M Clips I've been after some of these to clip each side of my hair back.
8. H&M Turquoise rings I've seen these on the website and picked them up as soon as I saw them. I loved the other colours they had but decided on the turquoise. Oh and silly me picked up a Large when I needed a Medium. I'm going to have to try wearing one on my thumb. They're still pretty though.
9. H&M Bangles and Bracelets I love the colours of these and so did the Lady at the till who commented on them! I love the nude, black and white together.
10. Primark Take a Brow Attempt I've wanted to try this out after reading it on a blog. Post will shortly follow.
11. Topshop Liner Brush and Creme Blusher in Neon Rose The blusher is gorgeous on and I love Topshop blushers. The colour doesn't look so extreme on. And the Eye liner brush is really good quality.
Sorry about it being so picture and text heavy but I wanted to show things in details.
Hope everyone has had a lovely day. I never managed to get my dog's hair cut. He went to the (cant think of the word) Dog cutting place, and Toby got scared so I had to go back to him and then the man couldn't get the clippers through his fur and then ran out of time. So he's booked in for 2 weeks time.